- Sustainable service quality by using modern transport logistics
Our Own Transport Fleet
BIM guarantees sustainable service quality by using modern transport logistics.
By having our own company transport fleet at BIM, we ensure that all customer orders are delivered on time. Modern transport logistics are an important aspect when it comes to sustainable service quality. We have upgraded our entire vehicle fleet so that all vehicles are now environment friendly and in compliance with the Euro 5 emission standard. Here at BIM, we do not simply shoulder our responsibility for the environment in terms of our production and service processes; in each and every one of our business operations, we practice environmental awareness and are mindful of our natural resources. The vehicles are purchased, repaired, and washed within the region in order to utilize the products and services available locally.
Workplace “Vehicle”– in transit daily to BIM customers
- Whether using a semi-trailer, a van, or a car, BIM employees are on the road every day in their vehicles headed to our BIM customers – always easily recognizable by the distinctive green
color of all BIM vehicles and the company logo.
- The entire BIM transport fleet consists of vehicles that conform to the Euro 5 emission standard.
- BIM employees deliver clean and ready-to-us industrial cleaning cloths in semi-trailer
trucks to our BIM customers in Germany and Europe.
- BIM uses vans for domestic and regional routes to provide services to BIM customers leasing working clothes.
- Our BIM sales representatives drive passenger cars for their visits with BIM customers.
Safety in Focus – while driving and loading
Always the most up-to-date knowledge –
Advanced training for our BIM commercial drivers
- All BIM commercial drivers have completed the
advanced training required by law.
- The topics of the training events, each lasting several hours, are: “Driving Dynamics and Safety Technology”, “Economical Driving”, “Loading Safety”, “Legal Frameworks”, as well as
“Healthy and Safe – Workplace Semi-Trailer”.
- During a driver safety training event, the main focus is on testing the reactions of BIM drivers in simulated “dangerous situations”
in order to practice correct driving behavior.
- This qualification is labeled on the driver’s commercial